Saturday, February 27, 2010

What a conundrum!!

OK, We are hanging out with most people who are our age or ten years older and 20 pounds heavier than we are.( I will always continue to fight the weight gain,) I just cannot explain how I feel. I am in their age group, but don't feel as if I am at that stage yet. They can suck down a bottle of wine or a pitcher of beer as fast as I can. They are lots of fun and have done the same things we have done. We've met people who have lived on boats, have pilots licenses, ride bicycles, scuba dived, have grandchildren and have age spots on their faces.

I am torn between joining this group and admitting I am one of them or thinking I am just not there yet.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nance, don't worry about being "there" yet, remember..."It's the journey"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys, you are as young as you feel...sooooo, that makes Bruce, how old?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolol...Nancy- by the time you get 'there' , it will be gone, so don't worry about it !! (and no- you're not there yet !)

    ReplyDelete